It couldn’t be a more PERFECT time to cook up some CHILI! When the whether gets colder, we crave warmth and we crave comfort food. In the busyness of life, especially around the holidays, our most appreciated kitchen appliance comes in handy…THE CROCK POT! We are confident you are going to LOVE this recipe! It takes literally 5 minutes to prep and 8 hours later (while your at work) it magically turns into DELICIOUSNESS! Oh and your house will smell AMAZING!
This recipe was created by Katie Farrell from Dashing Dish She has been an inspiration to me since I was in college and I love seeing her passion for the Lord and how she is making a difference in so many people’s lives. All of her recipes that I’ve tried so far have been SO good, but this one has to be my FAVORITE. I made a few modifications below, (left out the corn and onion) but you can view her original recipe HERE
White Bean Chicken Chili
- 1 1/2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cans of Great Northern Beans (rinsed & drained)
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 1 can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 packet White Bean Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Place all ingredients in the crockpot and place on low and let cook for approximately 8 hours.
- Enjoy topped with a sprinkle of cheese, dollop of greek yogurt, sliced avocado, or some crumbled up tortilla chips
- Get ready for lots of leftovers! Yummm!