Austin worked as a strength and conditioning intern at UTA working with a wide variety of athletes. After college he trained at the Michael Johnson Performance Center in Mckinney, TX.
Austin grew up in Mansfield, TX and attended the University of Texas at Arlington. He earned a B.S. in Kinesiology-Exercise Science. Austin has worked with athletes from all ages from children to the professional level. Austin specializes in designing programs and coaching his clients to be stronger, leaner, and healthier. He currently trains at a gym in the Uptown neighborhood of Dallas, TX. Austin is also a powerlifter and competed in multiple competitions, winning 1st place in all, as well as currently holding the Texas state record deadlift for his weight class.
CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist)
- MAT (Muscle Activation Technique) Jumpstart
- American Red Cross CPR/AED
- Student coach at UTA, worked with all athletes, sports teams
- Coached at Michael Johnson Performance in Mckinney
- Specializes in sports and performance training and program design
- Strength training and sports nutrition