The weather is colder and that calls for WARM comfort meals. There’s nothing I like better than sweet potato hash in a BOWL with lots of yummy flavors. This meal is the perfect balance of protein (ground beef), sweet potato (carb), and fat (beef & guac) plus it’s SUPER easy to make and takes less than 10 minutes!
Quick & Easy Hash Bowl
- 1 small sweet potato
- Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt (to taste)
- 4 oz lean (96/4) COOKED ground beef (can use ground turkey or grilled chicken)
- 2 tbsp Trader Joes Reduced Guilt Chunky Guacamole
- 2 tbsp salsa
- Wash sweet potato, wrap in a paper towel and microwave for 5 minutes or until soft. (Not too soft-don’t want it mushy)
- Warm a skillet to medium heat and spray with nonstick spray.
- Cut up sweet potato into cubes and sauté on skillet. Spray coconut oil spray to coat lightly. Sprinkle salt & pepper to taste.
- Add your meat and mix together.
- Transfer to bowl and top with guacamole & salsa. Voila!
Tip: You can choose to roast the sweet potato in the oven, but this is the “Quick and Easy” version. Feel free to add a fried egg on top for even more deliciousness! Enjoy!