You are not going to believe me when I tell you…this PROTEIN BREAD recipe has less than 5g of carbs PER serving!
Ahhh!! Are you as excited as I am!? First off, this is NOT my personal recipe, but rather a recipe I’ve come across from MANY bloggers/fitness professionals on social media (@corifit thank you!!). You might have already come across it yourself, but if not GET READY!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop of PEscience Snickerdoodle protein powder (Can also use diff. flavor OR whey protein, such as the Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl or Vanilla)
- 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 whole eggs
- 1.5 cup liquid egg whites
- 20 drops of liquid stevia (I love the Sweet leaf vanilla creme) OR 1/4 cup baking stevia
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients first and make sure all the clumps are out.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a greased bread pan and sprinkle with more cinnamon* (optional*)
- Bake for about 50 minutes
- Let it cool completely before slicing into 8 pieces
- Let pieces cool before placing in tubberware and into fridge
- Enjoy cold (best that way) with PB2 or peanut butter on top!
Macros for 1 slice: 94 calories, 2.2f, 5c, 12p
Want to learn more about “Flexible Dieting” and how you can eat the foods you love and still reach your goals? No food restrictions, just learning how to fuel your body properly with balance & flexibility.
Take our FREE Pre-Assessment CLICK HERE OR send us an email CLICK HERE