I LOVE Peanut Butter. I LOVE Chocolate. Put those two together…
These Peanut Butter Blondies are moist, gooey, and decadent. And did I mention, they can fit into pretty much anyone’s diet, regardless of what their macros are. They are gluten free, vegan (minus the chocolate chips), and have a bit of protein in each bite! Plus, they are SUPER easy to make!!
This recipe is adapted from Joy Food Sunshine’s original recipe:
Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies found here.
- 240g Garbanzo Beans (15oz can, drained/rinsed)
- 1/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter (I used Smart Balance)
- PB2 (6 Tbsp mixed with water until smooth & creamy consistency)
- 1/4 cup Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
- 12g Coconut Sugar (3 tsp)
- 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1.5 servings Dark Chocolate Chunks
- 3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8″ or 9″ glass baking pan and set aside.
- Put all ingredients except for chocolate chips into your blender (high quality) or food processor. (I used the Ninja blender)
- Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Once smooth, add chocolate chips (set about 1 tbsp aside) and mix by hand.
- Pour mixture into your prepared pan and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top
- Bake in your preheated oven for 20-25 mintues until the edges just pull away from the pan, the top is set and slightly golden brown. I like mine a bit undercooked and gooey, so I pulled it out at about 22 minutes.
- Slice into 9 servings and enjoy!
Macros per slice: 4.7P/15C/6.7F