Paleo Breakfast Scramble
You HAVE to try this recipe. This has become one of my favorite meals and is great for someone following a paleo or ketogenic diet.
- 3 cage free eggs (eggland’s best eggs are my favorite)
- 3 oz of lean ground turkey cooked OR 1-2 slices of Wellshire Farms Peppered turkey bacon (found at whole foods)
- 1 handful of fresh spinach
- 1 handful of chopped veggies of your choice (mushrooms, baby tomatoes, etc.)
- 1/8 cup of low fat shredded mozzarella (optional-not strict paleo)
- Heat up a skillet to medium-low. Spray the pan with a little olive oil nonstick spray. Add the veggies and spinach and sauté until cooked. Then add the turkey and mix together. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and then pour over the veggie mix. Once the eggs are halfway cooked, sprinkle on a little mozzarella and scramble everything together to finish cooking.
Taste Good Tip: Top the scramble with 1/4 avocado or some hot and sweet cherry peppers (found at trader joes)
Try this for your next breakfast or even dinner (we LOVE breakfast for dinner) and let me know how it goes!
BE STRONG TODAY!