Outdoor Conditioning Workout
Some days we all get busy, and it can be hard to find the time to get over to the gym. But, don’t let that stop you from getting a workout in! I know it’s almost August and that means HOT if you live in Texas, but this workout is quick and intense so don’t worry about getting heat stroke 😉 Just stay hydrated, preferably go out in the morning before the hottest part of the day.
Grab your phone or a timer and set it for 7 minutes, then complete as many rounds as possible in that 7 minutes. Start the time over on Round Two.
- Body weight squats 20 reps
- Pushups 10-20 reps
- Standing reverse lunges alternating 20 reps
- 200m run (or just find a long strip to sprint down and jog back)
- Body weight jump squats 20 reps
- Plank up downs (start in forearm plank and use only upper body to come up to high plank on your hands, and then go back onto your forearms) Repeat 20 reps
- Walking lunge with rotation 20 reps
- High Knee runs 30 reps
This is great conditioning workout and will have you sweating and your heart pounding. Focus on good form and get the most out of each exercise but keep the pace up throughout. Try it out and let me know how it goes!
Stay STRONG today!