The PERFECT FALL REFRESHMENT. I was inspired by this twist on the Moscow Mule from our favorite Dallas Restaurant, HG Suply Co. This recipe uses Ginger Kombucha, instead of Ginger beer and I left out the sugar to lower the calories. Perfect combination of sweet and tart! Enjoy 🙂
Serving Size: 2
- 1 bottle of Synergy Gingerade Kombucha
- 3 oz of Vodka
- 1 lime
- 2 Copper mugs (Found mine at Pier One Imports)
- Scoop about half of cup of ice into each mug.
- Pour 1.5 oz of vodka into each mug.
- Divide the Kombucha half and half
- Squeeze a bit of lime into each and mix together
- Save two slices of lime for a garnish