These are my FAVORITE waffles! They are so easy to make and are PACKED with PROTEIN! I haven’t found another whey protein that works as well as Cellucor Whey for baking so if you try with another protein, I can’t tell you how your results will be. You were warned! These waffles can be stored in the freezer and then popped in the toaster for a quick morning breakfast.
Serving Size: 3-4
- 3 scoops of Cellucor Whipped Vanilla Whey protein
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour or arrowroot flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup Pure Pumpkin
- Heat a waffle iron and coat with some coconut oil spray
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add in all wet ingredients and mix well.
- Cooking time all depends on your waffle iron, mine took about 5-6 minutes each.
- Depending on the size of your waffle iron, recipe makes 6-8 waffles
- Serve with your choice of toppings: melted almond butter, fresh fruit, greek yogurt, pure maple syrup, etc.
Note: I usually make this batch of waffles and freeze them for a quick breafast in the mornings. Just toss in the toaster and they are just like freezer waffles. Crispy, dense, and PACKED with protein.
Go to CELLUCOR.COM and Use our code: ESTRENGTH for 25% OFF & FREE SHIPPING…Try it for yourself!
Stay STRONG today!