GF Pumpkin Protein Bars
Fall is ahead! Here is a yummy recipe that incorporates my favorite ingredient, PUMPKIN. Enjoy these right out of the oven, topped with a smear of almond butter and a dollop of Greek yogurt.
- 1/4 C Stevia in the Raw
- 1/4 C Brown Sugar
- 4 oz. Nonfat Greek Yogurt Plain
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 large egg whites (you can use liquid egg whites)
- 1 – 15 oz. can of raw pumpkin
- 2 C GF Oats
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein
- ½ cup almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Spray a 9 X 13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Place the oats in the blender and blend well until it turns into flour. Add in all dry ingredients and blend. Add in wet ingredients and blend well.
- Pour mixture into pan and place in oven for 25 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into 24 squares. Enjoy!
Stay STRONG Today!