These waffles are lower in carbs than most waffles, high in protein, gluten free, and full of deliciousness!! With a hint of chocolate and cinnamon, these will make your taste buds happy! Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup of oats (ground into flour)
- 2/3 scoop of Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl Whey Protein
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp Mini Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 6 Tbsp Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 Tbsp Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- Splash or two of Cashew Milk or Almond Milk
- Take about 70g of sliced up strawberries and zap in microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Mash together and pour over waffles
Greek Yogurt Puree
- Mix 2 Tbsp greek yogurt with a few Vanilla Creme Stevia drops and a dash of cinnamon
- Dollop the mixture onto waffles
- Heat waffle Iron and coat with a nonstick spray (I like the Coconut Oil Spray)
- Combine dry ingredients
- Mix in the wet ingredients
- Fill waffle iron about 2/3 full and spread batter to cover
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned
- Repeat with the rest of the batter. Mine makes about 3 large waffles.
Tip: The waffles are a good low carb option without the chocolate chips, and you can always leave off the strawberries if you need to cut more carbs.
Remember: To get the BEST protein powder, go to Cellucor.com & Use our code ESTRENGTH at checkout for 25% OFF & FREE Shipping!