Get ready for this! Single serving microwavable protein brownie!! This recipe is so simple and delicious and it’s a great way to get in some extra protein! It taste’s just like a molten cake and is so macro-friendly! You can have it all for 158cal/6c/4f/26p and only 1g of sugar!!
- 1 scoop of Cellucor Molten Chocolate Whey Protein
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (I use Ghiradelli)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 unsweetened almond milk
- Mix together in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cook in microwave for about 30 seconds (undercooked is the best way!)
- Top with desired toppings-My favorites: Arctic Zero, Pbcrave, almond butter, chex cereal, etc.
Stay STRONG today!