Do you LOVE goat cheese? And butternut squash? Well, have you tried the two TOGETHER? Get ready, you’re in for a TREAT!
Serving Size: 1
150g Spiralized butter nut squash “noodles”
2 handfuls of fresh spinach
1oz crumbled goat cheese
4-5oz lean ground chicken (more or less)
- To spiralize a butternut squash, simply peel the skin off the whole squash, cut in half (width-wise) and spiralize each half at a time. I love using my Paderno Spiralizer.
- Measure out about 150g of the “noodles” More or less depending on how much you desire.
- Place on a heated pan (medium heat) sprayed with some coconut oil spray. Spray the noodles and sprinkle with some sea salt. Cover and let it steam.
- Every few minutes, take the lid off, and sauté noodles then place lid back on.
- Do this off and on until the noodles become soft and pliable.
- Throw some spinach in the pan and let that steam
- Add chicken and goat cheese and mix everything together
- Transfer to plate and ENJOY!