This macro-friendly dessert is just what YOU need! You can have a large slice for just 155cal/1.4f/11.6c/22.5p. Make this NOW!!!
- 2 8oz containers of FF cream cheese
- 2 cups of Chobani Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 scoops of Cellucor Whipped Vanilla Whey protein
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tbsp baking stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Coat a pie pan nonstick spray.
2. Combine all ingredients together and pour into pan.
3. Bake for 30 minutes at 250 degrees. And then another 45 minutes at 300 degrees.
4. Let cool and then refrigerate for at least a couple hours.
GO TO http://www.cellucor.com/ TO RECEIVE 25% OFF ENTIRE PURCHASE AND FREE SHIPPING!!
USE CODE: “ESTRENGTH” at checkout